Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Frites yum yum

Today I ate at Nordstroms...browsing, lunching, my god is there anything better in this universe. Really, I mean...I can't afford to actually buy anythingNordstroms so I'll settle for noshing there. At this Nordstroms cafe they serve a little tiny bowl of Kalamata Olive dip for your french fries.

One wouldn't think you could actually improve on french fries (ok, except for maybe Cheese fries)...but...

Oh heavenly dip, that art in my mouth
Hallowed by thy name

There is such a thing as too Much of a good thing, but this isn't it.

And if you want to APPEAR to be a Nordstrom's shopper without actually..you know..being one, stop in their coffee shop for their version of a mocha frapp. Be sure to wander through the mall with the Nordstroms on said cup pointed outward. "Clearly I am so affluent I even buy my frozen coffee beverages in Nordies." Just be sure to conversely turn your purse around so the "Nine West" label isn't showing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home