Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Since I just posted an incredibly disheartening and gloomy post, I've decided to indulge myself with a list of good things:

1) Chex Turtle Mix - mmmm, caramely, chocolatey, salty. Thank you Jeevus.

2) The AWESOME semester I have had, two awards for academic excellence, Dean's list again, winning the writing contest (reward wasn't much, but it bought me a manicure thangeweveruh'mush)

3) GRADUATIONGRADUATIONGRADUATION, hallelujah, can I get an AMEN!
4) My sister's job interview

5) Chad's lover-ly new car:

6) Lots of wonderful rain, which comes just as the city raised water rates, so bring it on!

7) Whole Food's Chantilly Cream Cake. Three layers of yellow cake, filled and covered with Chantilly Cream and fresh berries. The ingredients for the Chantilly Cream frosting includes, among other things, cream cheese, mascarpone cream, cream, powdered sugar, and almond extract.

8) Dustbusters vacuums

9) Swiffer Dusters (seeing a theme here?)

10) HDTV

11) The instant messaging commercial with the lady in the taco costume. "Holaaaa"

12) the Golden Girls

13) Jon Stewart

14) Four periods a year - thank you Seasonique

15) Cous Cous

16) Vinegar - is there anything it can't do?

17) Wikipedia

18) Finally getting the courage to grow out my bangs a little (despite my Queen Elizabeth brow)

19) Baked Cheetos

20) for possibilities



1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger sari said...

The look on that woman's face when she's wearing the taco suit is funny, it makes me laugh every time.

I haven't gotten to your new post yet...but congratulations on graduating! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home